Monday, May 11

Oxymorons


So... 5 hours away from my Psyc 120 exam... I had a revelation - yes! yet another revelation. It is true I've been having quite a number lately, but! it's good... I like it. It's like I'm getting back a good part of my old me... who used to get a lot of revelations and ideas... After quite a while, I must say... It's probably because of college - I blame it on it. Not that it's bad, but it was quite a change in my life, and it's only now that I'm starting to re-balance myself... It feels good...

But this is not the revelation...

"I'll be always with you in your heart!" "I'll be always by your side, even when I'm not there..." They are words that sound nice... bring comfort to a lot of people. They used to bring comfort to me too, until I realized (too late?!) that they are quite some oxymorons that don't really mean much... I'll be always in your heart... it really is something like... I know you'll always think of me and... if you think I'll always love/ care/ support you, you, your positive thinking and my distant thought will help you... may God be with you... I know - it's a bit too much, but if you think about it...
The other one is pretty similar... I'll always be by your side, even when i'm not here... and I'll tell you everything is going to be fine. How about the person who will actually be by my side and really help me go through whatever crap this beautiful life will give me (no irony here... all words are meant as they are).


Bottomline is... I don't want you to be in my heart forever by myself... I only want that if I can be in your heart forever too... and then we can literally be on each other's sides...
Friend, Love, buddy... don't be in my heart always... be with me... let's be with each other!

No comments: