Thursday, July 16

New blog post

So... wow! I can't believe I really started this with so... if I were still in school I would have to pay 50 cents to my teacher :P we had a deal, so that we would get out of the habit of starting a sentence with 'so'. Perhaps here, in the US, I should have such a deal for a lot more words, like 'so', 'like' (oh, that's a big one!), 'dude', 'man' etc etc.
In any case... the truth is I started with 'so' because I don't really know what to say. I mean, I feel like I should write something, but I don't have anything particular to write about. Which is why this is such a random post - sort of finding what I need to write about. Like in last night's House episode (4.16) when he couldn't remember who was dying... oh, that was a sad episode...
This is the end of my post tonight.

No comments: