Monday, July 6

What I learned from Facebook quizzes…


Facebook quizzes - everyone either loves them or gets annoyed by them. For me it's kinda both, but sometimes, esp when I'm stressed out, I find they are a good way of relaxing. And I find all these things about myself that I didn't even know about.I always wanted to put these up together somewhere, so here they are:

How will I die?             

I will die peacefully in my bed.

What type of cheese am I?   

I am a slice of American cheese.

What chemical element am I?  

I am iron, Fe.

The name of the man I will marry:   

I will marry Dan.

Am i a bitch?    

I am a classy bitch

What famous bitch am I?                            

I am Sinnead O'Connor - a fierce bitch.

What evil history personality am I?      

Stalin.

When will I get married?     

In my late 20s or 30s.

What alcohol am I?             

Laphroaig 10 Year Old Scotch Whisky!

How blonde am I?             

0% blonde.

How old am I really?             

I am really 20 yrs old.

Who is my perfect match?             

Someone enthusiastic and outgoing.

What is my stripper name?             

Crystal.

What do my eyes say?             

My eyes say happy

What perfume am I?             

I am Miss Dior Cherie

Who is the artists inside you?           

Leonardo da Vinci

How black am I?             

I'm 50% white

A quelle celebrite je resemble             

Je resemble a Monica Belluci

What sexual position am I?             

The doggy style

Am I a good girlfriend?             

I am 100% perfect girlfriend

What type of girlfriend am I?             

I am a romantic girlfriend

How am I rated in the bedroom dept?        

10/10 hot hot hot

How long will our relationship last?       

Our relationship will last forever

How perverted am I?             

Completely unperverted

Do I have a dirty mind?             

I have a dirty mastermind.

What celebrity should I marry?              

Jude Law.

What wild animal am I?             

I am a deer.

How virgin am I?             

I am 50% virgin – a vagina tease.

What is my sex outfit?             

Bad cop.

What type of lover am I?             

I'm a sex addicted lover and my lover wants only me.

What is my brandname?             

Giorgio Armani

What nationality makes the best lover for me?            

Greek

Picture by Max-B: Facebook 

No comments: